Stepping Stone Hewett Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 10 Rosella Circuit, Hewett SA 5118
Phone: 08 8523 1443
Capacity: 130 children
Centre Director: Bronwyn Baron
Assistant Director: Chloe Deering
- Purpose built facilities
- 7 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Preschool drop off and pick up
- Networks with local kindergarten – Elsie Ey Kindergarten
- Located next to Hewett Primary School
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
At Stepping Stone Hewett we have large outdoor areas which are divided into age groups and we have created veggie patches, fruit trees and a cubby house for the children to explore.
We are located near the school oval and have a very close relationship with Hewett Primary School and Elsie Ey Children’s Centre. We walk to and from kindy daily.
Meet the centre director
Hi, my name is Bronwyn Baron and I am the centre director at Stepping Stone(SA) Hewett.
I have been very lucky to be able to have worked with Stepping Stone(SA) since 2008, where I was first employed as Assistant Director.
I would describe myself as very easy going and love being outside, especially with my family, going to my son’s football games, camping and fishing.
At our centre we pride ourselves on providing a nurturing and safe environment where children are able to grow, explore and reach their potential as individuals with the help of our dedicated and passionate educators
My team and I look forward to meeting you and showing you through our remarkable centre. Thanks,