Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 165 Hancock Road, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091
Phone: 08 8395 4244
Capacity: 100 children
Centre Director: Imogen Barlow
Assistant Director: Samantha Lane
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully provides enriching and stimulating environments where children can discover, create, improvise and imagine. Our centre has 5 age appropriate rooms which are full of beautiful artwork and photos and large outdoor learning environments with a focus on nature.
Our team of Educators create a welcoming environment where families are encouraged to spend time in our centre and participate in centre activities and celebrations. We use the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our educational program, using it as a foundation to support learning outcomes for children.
Meet the Centre Director
Hi, my name is Imogen Barlow and I am the Centre Director at Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully. I began my career in the early education and care industry in 2011. Since then I have completed my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care. I joined Stepping Stone (S.A.) in 2016 working in different roles and gaining invaluable knowledge and experience along the way. My passion for early education and care stems from a love of watching children learn and grow, and providing them with a safe, warm and nurturing space to do just that.
I look forward to meeting with you and showing you through our remarkable centre here at Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully.