Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 165 Hancock Road, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091
Phone: 08 8395 4244
Capacity: 100 children
Centre Director: Aimee Lawson
Assistant Director: Jasmine Brogan
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully provides enriching and stimulating environments where children can discover, create, improvise and imagine. Our centre has 5 age appropriate rooms which are full of beautiful artwork and photos and large outdoor learning environments with a focus on nature.
Our team of Educators create a welcoming environment where families are encouraged to spend time in our centre and participate in centre activities and celebrations. We use the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our educational program, using it as a foundation to support learning outcomes for children.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello and Welcome. My name is Aimee Lawson and I am the Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully.
I have been with Stepping Stone (SA) since December 200, beginning my journey as a leading educator and working my way up into the role of Centre Director. I have two beautiful children who have made our family complete, they bring us so much joy and laughter.
Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully prides itself on providing a safe, nurturing, stimulating environment and one which allows children to be challenged, take risks, explore and grow as individuals.
We have a team of dedicated educators who are committed and passionate about the education and development of children. Working in partnerships with families to make their journey with us memorable.
I look forward to meeting with you and showing you through our remarkable centre here at Stepping Stone Tea Tree Gully.