Stepping Stone Aberfoyle Park Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 56 Sunnymeade Drive, Aberfoyle Park SA 5159
Phone: 08 8270 1377
Capacity: 100 children
Centre Director: Leonie Inns
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
At Stepping Stone Aberfoyle Park Childcare & Early Development Centre we have 6 spacious rooms filled with educational resources encouraging a learning through play environment.
We have a large nature yard ready for children to explore their natural environment that is filled with wooden logs, bench seats, native plants and large gumtrees which attract local native animals such as koalas and kookaburras.
We are a Sun Smart Centre, but also encourage children to bring their gumboots and raincoats during the winter months to experience the wet weather by splashing in puddles and stomping in mud.
Our curriculum is created around 4 important aspects, these are the child’s interests, parent input, community events and intentional teaching lead by our Educators and based on the Early Years Learning Framework.
Healthy food is enjoyed daily by the children which is cook fresh on site by our Cook. The menu is simple yet varied, encouraging the discovery of different tastes and textures. It is a four week rotating menu which changes seasonally.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello my name is Leonie Inns and I am the Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Aberfoyle Park. I started my career in the OHSC sector before moving over to Early Education and Care where I have worked for Stepping Stone (SA) for the last six and a half years. I am married with two grown up daughters.
I believe that children learn through play whilst exploring their world and having fun. I am proud to lead a team of passionate Educators who are committed to providing an environment which your child can grow, explore and reach their potential as individuals.
We would love to meet you and your child, so please come visit our remarkable centre.