Stepping Stone Morphett Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 14 Colorado Court, Morphett Vale SA 5162
Phone: 08 8322 8055
Capacity: 75 children
Centre Director: Melissa Hall
Assistant Director: Lisa Cole
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Morphett Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre is a 75 place centre that has been open since 2007. We have 5 rooms that cater for children from the age of 6 weeks to 6 years. Our Centre provides a warm, friendly and caring environment, where child initiated experiences and interests are supported and recognised. We offer a stable and supportive educator team that are passionate about child development and the Early Years Learning Framework.
We have strong community links that are utilised to create unique opportunities for children and families. We offer lots of local walks and excursions as we love to enjoy our local environment that includes walks along the creek to local parks and horses. We regularly visit the local library.
We are proactive in our approach to recycling, composting and educating children on environmentally sustainable practices.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello my name is Melissa Hall and I am the Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Morphett Vale.
I have been involved in Early Years Education for 10 Years. I am passionate about fostering children’s growth and development. I believe in providing an environment that is warm, safe, nurturing and supportive where children, their families, educators and visitors feel welcome.
I am married to Steve and we have a beautiful daughter together. We live locally which gives me a good insight to our local community.
Our Centre offers a warm, welcoming environment with friendly educators who nurture children’s individual development by encouraging them to explore through free play and intention teaching. We believe that each child’s personal story is the starting point for supporting their development and learning.
I look forward to meeting you and showing you through our remarkable Centre!