Stepping Stone Morphett Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 14 Colorado Court, Morphett Vale SA 5162
Phone: 08 8322 8055
Capacity: 75 children
Centre Director: Jill Kestell
Assistant Director: Melissa Hall
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Morphett Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre is a 75 place centre that has been open since 2007.
We pride ourselves on offering lots of local walks and excursions as we love to enjoy what the local environment has to offer (creeks, library, parks, and nature trails).
We pride ourselves on being proactive in our approach to recycling, composting and educating children on environmentally sustainable practices. Children at our Centre experience firsthand gardening, caring for plants and their environment whilst having fun putting real life experiences into practice. “Eat a rainbow”, which is a new concept in food programming is being introduced and will provide children with the opportunity to explore all new tastes and textures.
We offer a stable and supportive educator team that are passionate about child development and the Early Years Learning Framework. We have strong community links that are utilised to create unique opportunities for children and families.
Meet the centre director
Welcome to Stepping Stone Morphett Vale Childcare and Early Development Centre.
My name is Jill Kestell and I am the Centre Director (Nominated Supervisor). I am married with three grown up sons and have been involved in Childcare for the past 15 years. I believe in giving every young child the opportunity to reach their full potential, to discover and learn through play.
At Stepping Stone Morphett Vale we offer a warm, friendly, caring and stimulating environment for families and children, where children are encouraged to have fun, explore, take the initiative and be involved in making decisions about their own learning
We welcome you to visit us & look through our wonderful Centre.