Stepping Stone Lightsview Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 40 David Campbell Way, Lightsview SA 5085
Phone: 08 7127 2078
Capacity: 150 children
Centre Director: Rebecca Swinstead
Assistant Director: Liz Starr
- Purpose built facilities
- 8 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
At Stepping Stone Lightsview we provide children with a safe, secure, nurturing and caring environment for all children and their families.
We have 8 large spacious rooms which ensure children have room to explore, have fun and play. Our 6 purpose designed outdoor yards give children an opportunity to explore, take risks, accept challenges and build confidence as they learn and develop new skills.
We believe that through working closely with our families and embracing differences we enrich the lives of each child as they learn about their community and the world we live in.
Our educators are dedicated early childhood professionals who are enthusiastic and passionate about creating positive relationship with you and your child.
At Stepping Stone Lightsview we believe the early years are the most crucial developmental stage in a person’s life, a time for adventure, learning, discovery and fun.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello, my name is Rebecca Swinstead and I am proud to be the Centre Director at our Stepping Stone Lightsview Centre. Born in Adelaide, I spent the past 20 years in Darwin and have recently relocated back to my hometown with my two children and our giant dog. I am a proud resident of the Lightsview Community and am looking forward to developing a strong partnership between the centre and the community in which I live.
I have more than 10 years’ experience in the education and care industry. I hold my Diploma of Early Education and Care and have a strong business background. Through the years, I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with many educators, children and families from different backgrounds, all of which have provided me with a wealth of knowledge, experience and special insight into the different cultures within our community.
Our remarkable team and I look forward to meeting you and your family and welcoming you into ours.