Stepping Stone Northfield Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 482-484 Grand Junction Road, Northfield SA 5085
Phone: 08 8260 2888
Capacity: 90 children
Centre Director: Cheryl McLeod
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Northfield Childcare & Early Development Centre is committed to providing your child with the highest quality of care possible. The team of experienced and qualified educators provides an educational program that incorporates ‘ Being, Belonging, Becoming’, which is based around The Early Years Learning Framework. This supports each child in a stimulating, fun and educational way, while recognising and providing for each child’s individual learning and developmental requirements.
Healthy food is provided daily for your child to enjoy. Our meals are all provided and cooked fresh, ensuring all nutritional requirements are met. Our rotating menu encourages discovery of various tastes and textures.
Our centre has dual access which allows us to build a relationship and work in partnership with the local school and kindergarten.
Our centre has five separate rooms, all with unique indoor and outdoor environments. The outdoor environments incorporate both natural and synthetic surroundings, allowing the children to explore and discover various different textures. We have a combined split level outdoor environment in which a slide and sandpit have been included for children to explore.
The indoor environment is warm and inviting. The children and educators enjoy displaying artwork and masterpieces for everyone to admire and enjoy.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality care and an opportunity for your child to learn in a place that makes your child feel safe and secure.