Stepping Stone Marden Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 395 Payneham Road, Marden SA 5070
Phone: 08 8365 0734
Capacity: 110 children
Centre Director: Rebecca Groom
Assistant Director: Emilie Martin
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Welcome to Stepping Stone Marden
At Stepping Stone Marden our team of passionate Educators work together to provide the best care for children and collaboratively with families to build positive relationships. We use the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our educational program, using it as a foundation to support learning outcomes for each and every child in our care.
Our centre consists of 6 fantastic age appropriate rooms and two large outside learning environments which has a focus on nature. Indoor-outdoor play is an embedded practice and is implemented everyday whatever the weather. This provides the children with the opportunity to explore their natural environment, learn to make choices, take risks and have fun while they explore and learn.
Meet the Centre Director
Hi, my name is Rebecca Groom and I am the Centre Director at Stepping Stone Marden. I would like to take this opportunity to share some information about myself with you.
I began my journey in the early education and care industry in 2008, completing my Diploma in Children’s Services in 2009. In 2013, I joined Stepping Stone (S.A.) as a leading educator and since then have been provided with opportunity to grow and develop whilst working across several of our Centres in leading roles. I have enjoyed the variety and have gained valuable knowledge and experience and am ready to settle into my own Centre. My focus is on creating a safe and secure environment where every child is provided with the opportunity to be the best that they can be, encouraging them to play and learn whilst having fun.
Our team at Stepping Stone Marden looks forward to building strong respectful relationships with you and your children and together tailoring a quality educational program that supports each child on their own learning journey.
I look forward to meeting with you and showing you through our remarkable centre here at Stepping Stone Marden.