Rostrevor College Stepping Stone Early Learning Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 3 Kintyre Road, Woodforde SA 5072
Phone: 08 8364 6111
Capacity: 120 children
Centre Director: Aimee Lawson
Assistant Director: Rebecca Schaefer
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 rooms – Birth to School age
- Multi-level outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Access to the Rostrevor College facilities, including their library, gymnasium, agriculture plots, environmental centre and more.
- Classroom visits and smooth transition process for boys in preparation for entry to Rostrevor College
- Collaborative partnership with Rostrevor College
- Guaranteed entry to Rostrevor College for our Early Learners*
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
*note: Rostrevor College is a boys College in the Edmund Rice Tradition
Rostrevor College Stepping Stone Early Learning Centre provides a safe, comfortable and enriching learning environment for the early learners of our community. Our environment is one where our educators will build nurturing and trusting relationships with children, families and the wider community.
We use the Early Years Learning Framework as a platform to ensure children continue to learn and develop through play and enhanced through intentional teaching.
We offer an outstanding, purpose built centre, where we cater for children from 6 weeks and can see them right through until they start their schooling.
We have a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher on site, who delivers a comprehensive pre-school program, and works closely with the Junior school staff at Rostrevor College.
It is this close working relationship with Rostrevor College which sets us apart from most. This relationship sees us utilising many of the College facilities, including library visits, their gymnasium, ovals, and environment centre as well as attending buddy class activities with the reception and year 1 class.
Through our work with the College, we are able to assist with a smooth, relaxed transition from early learning to school for our children.
We look forward to showing you through our wonderful centre.
Rostrevor College Stepping Stone Early Learning Centre – a collaboration between Rostrevor College and Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres
Meet the Centre Director
Hello, My name is Aimee Lawson and I am the Centre Director here at Rostrevor College Stepping Stone Early Learning Centre. I have been with Stepping Stone SA since December 2007, working at various centres along the way. I have been in Childcare for 12 years, in which I started out as an assistant educator, working my way up to my current position as Centre Director. I have a beautiful little girl of my own and enjoy spending time with her and my wonderful family. Rostrevor College Stepping Stone ELC prides itself on providing quality education and care. We have a team of passionate educators who are committed to providing an environment in which children can grow, explore, take risks, be challenged and reach their potential as individuals. We enjoy creating lasting relationships with children and their extended families to make their journey with us valuable and enriching. I look forward to meeting you and showing you through our centre.