Stepping Stone West Beach Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 614 Burbridge Road, West Beach SA 5024
Phone: 08 8235 1898
Capacity: 80 children
Centre Director: Sharon McGregor
Assistant Director: Joanne Sanger
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Meet the Centre Director
Hi, I am Sharon McGregor, it is with great excitement that I would like to introduce myself as the Centre Director of Stepping Stone West Beach.
It has been an honour to join the Stepping Stone (SA) Company and be a part of passionate team of early childhood professionals with the same mission to provide a quality educational and care service to South Australian families.
Personally I have 24 years’ experience in the early education industry and in that time I have worked with differing ages as a leading educator. I have a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. For the past 12 years I have been employed as Centre Director. I am passionate about this industry and believe early childhood education should be an extension of a child’s home, in that their environment should be nurturing, safe and fun. It should be educational while enabling a place to flourish and develop life skills with resilience.
At Stepping Stone West Beach we are surround by the beauty of nature with Apex Park, River Torrens, Linear Park Trail and amazing beaches which of all are reflected in our educational programs. Our inspiring educators are committed to positive outcomes for children by promoting play based learning and using the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) as our educational platforms.
My team and I are looking forward to working in partnership with your family to provide a safe, happy and caring environment where best educational outcomes are possible for your child.
I look forward to meeting with you and showing you through our remarkable centre here at Stepping Stone West Beach.