New Family Enrolment Process
We recommend taking advantage of the opportunity to orientate your child to the centre through our free pre-enrolment centre visits, which can be coordinated through your Centre Director.
We encourage our families to participate in their child’s ongoing development and to be involved in the day to day operation of the center. We invite families to join in activities and experiences provided at the Centre and to also share their own skills and experiences with the children.
All of our new families will need to provide the following information on enrolment:
- Completed Enrolment Form (this will need to include names and contact details of additional emergency and authorised contacts)
- Completed Fee Policy Form
- A copy of your child’s Vaccination Details (this can be copied at the centre from your child’s blue book)
- A copy of your Approval Assessment Letter from the Family Assistance Office (this will have your CRN’s and approval percentage recorded – if you have not yet been assessed please call the Family Assistance Office on 136 150)
- Any relevant Medical Documents, Court Orders and/or action plans if relevant to your child (allergy info, asthma or anaphylaxis plans etc). Please note the centre will not administer any medication without a letter from a Medical Practitioner indicating the name of the child and the medication, dosage of the medication and the duration of the medication to be administered.)
- Completed Child Profile Form (to be used in your child’s room to help settle your child into the environment)
- Available dates to schedule in transition visits (free of charge for up to 2 hours) for the settling in of your child in the lead up to commencing care.
In addition to this if you feel there is anything at all you believe is of importance (e.g. Additional Needs information, Speech Pathology reports,
- Developmental Records, cultural background information etc), please bring it along during the enrolment process as it will help us to best support your child within our care environment.