Stepping Stone Two Wells Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 15 Gawler Road, Two Wells SA 5501 / PO BOX 674, Two Wells SA 5501
Phone: 08 8520 2111
Capacity: 80 children
Centre Director: Noelene Kakoschke
- Purpose built facilities
- 4 rooms – Birth to School age
- 1 OSHC room
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Out of School Hours Care, school terms only, with curriculum based on My Time Our Place
- Close affiliation with Two Wells Primary School
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Here at Stepping Stone Two Wells educators create a very welcoming atmosphere with the aim to making the environment fun whilst providing your children with an educational experience to remember.
We are situated on the perimeter of the local school and have a very strong relationship with the community through our OSHC service. We teach our children about recycling, healthy eating and many other experiences to enhance their lives through our emergent child based curriculum.
Being in the outer metro area we are fortunate to have large play areas and access to local natural reserves. We encourage children to play, explore and discover their natural surroundings whilst developing awareness and respect of the natural environment.
Meet the Centre Director
My name is Noelene Kakoschke. I have been employed with Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres Pty Ltd since April 2008 as Team Leader, Assistant Director and then a Centre Director as of February 2010.
I completed my qualifications in 1984. I have worked in a variety of childcare settings and also spent several years travelling Australia working in the Hospitality Industry.
I am married to Paul and we have a daughter Emily (born 1998). As a family we are very involved with horses and have a real love of animals.
I have been Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Two Wells since 2011 and it has always been my aim to use this opportunity to build relationships within the community and to provide the community with a centre that provides the highest quality care for all the children that use our service here at Two Wells.
In December 2016 as a staff team and centre we went through the National Quality Standard Assessment and Rating in which we achieved exceeding in all 7 areas giving us an overall rating of Exceeding NQS. We are proud as a team and continuously work to improve ourselves and to maintain this remarkable standard to ensure the best for your children.