Stepping Stone Two Wells Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 15 Gawler Road, Two Wells SA 5501 / PO BOX 674, Two Wells SA 5502
Phone: 08 8520 2111
Capacity: 80 children
Director: Lisa Downs
- Purpose built centre
- 4 Rooms – Birth to School Age
- 1 OSHC room
- Great outdoor areas with sandpits and shade
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the centre
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious snacks & Meals Cooked on Site using “Nutrition Australia Guidelines”
- Nappies, Linen, Sunscreen and hats provided
- Experienced, qualified team of professional educators
- Discounted Public Holiday Rate applies
- Reduced rate for armed forces
- A kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Out of School Hours Care, school terms only. Curriculum based on My Time Our PlaceClose affiliation with the Two Wells Primary School
Here at Stepping Stone Two Wells educators create a very welcoming atmosphere with the aim to making the environment fun whilst providing your children with an educational experience to remember.
We are situated on the perimeter of the local school and have a very strong relationship with the community through our OSHC service. We teach our children about recycling, healthy eating and many other experiences to enhance their lives through our emergent child based curriculum.
Being in the outer metro area we are fortunate to have large play areas and access to local natural reserves. We encourage children to play, explore and discover their natural surroundings whilst developing awareness and respect of the natural environment.
Meet the centre director
Hi my name is Lisa Downs and I’m the Centre Director (Nominated Supervisor) of Stepping Stone Angle Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre. I have been working for Stepping Stone (SA) since 2007 and have worked as a Team Leader, Assistant Director and Director. I am married with a beautiful baby boy Alexander and we have a dog. We look forward to meeting you and your children and for your family to become part of our centre.