Stepping Stone Evanston Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 40 Para Road, Evanston SA 5116
Phone: 08 8523 2114
Capacity: 100 children
Centre Director: Hayley Truscott
Assistant Director: Natalie Wood
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Nature garden with vegetable beds and fruit trees
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Here at Stepping Stone Evanston we offer six large fun filled rooms for children to play and learn. Offering care for children aged six weeks to school age. Our outdoor environments are spacious and inviting with all yards having large sandpits and soft fall areas.
We are a SunSmart centre which means we protect our children from the suns harsh UV rays by following the Cancer Council’s guidelines. We have a lovely centre that we are all really proud of, feel free to pop in and say Hi.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello, my name is Hayley and I am the Centre Director at Stepping Stone Evanston. I have been in early education and care for a little over sixteen years and have enjoyed every minute. Beginning my career as an unqualified assistant, I studied my Diploma which lead me to working in different roles until I became the Centre Director here at Evanston. I have been with Stepping Stone (SA) since the very beginning when we opened our first Centre back in February 2007 and am really enjoying the journey. I am happily married with two children who are both now adults and moving forward with their own career paths.
Based on my own values, our Centre offers a warm and welcoming environment for all families and their children, taking particular pride in making our centre not only safe and friendly but also bright and beautiful. Our team of passionate Educators are very firm believers in the early years and know how important it is that children gain the right start in education and care.
I look forward to meeting you and showing you through our remarkable centre.