Stepping Stone Blakeview Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 12 Boucaut Avenue, Blakeview SA 5114
Phone: 08 7231 1774
Capacity: 121 children
Centre Director: Lisa Downs
Assistant Director: Katherine Matthews
- Purpose built facilities
- 7 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Blakeview Childcare & Early Development Centre is located in the community development of Blakes Crossing, situated next to the local school, community oval and playground.
Our purpose built centre was opened in October 2015 and we have several naturally developed play areas for the children to explore and discover.
Our educators create a friendly and caring atmosphere where your child will feel supported to learn and develop at their own individual pace.
The community plays a vital part of our centre, and we take part in local events throughout the year. We welcome parent feedback and enjoy having them involved within the centre activities.
Please feel free to come in and have a look around our remarkable centre, we look forward to meeting you!
Meet the Centre Director
Hello my name is Lisa Downs and I have been with Stepping Stone (SA) since 2007. I have had many roles within the company including Team Leader, Assistant Director and Centre Director.
My husband and I have 2 children, Alexander (6 years old) and Noah (18 months old). We love family time and creating memories together.
I believe children learn best through play and in a friendly, nurturing, caring environment. We as Educators have a very special role to play in developing the skills children need to possess to become the best person they can be.
Every child is different therefore at Stepping Stone Blakeview there is no one fit for all children. Our experienced educators have the tools, experience and training to be there for your child and play an important role in their lives.
We invite you to come and spend some time in our remarkable centre and see firsthand the experiences and bonds the educators have with the children.