Stepping Stone Angle Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 91-97 Heaslip Road, Angle Vale SA 5117
Phone: 08 8284 8482
Capacity: 120 children
Centre Director: Letitia McDonald
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
- Angle Vale Preschool drop off and pick up
- Nature area with vegetable garden and bike track
Stepping Stone Angle Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre provides a warm, caring and friendly environment for children and families. All children’s interests are supported using the Early Years Learning Framework by providing educational learning experiences which are child initiated and provide endless opportunities to learn through play.
Our Educators are welcoming and consider ourselves to be part of your extended family. We believe all children have the right to feel respected, safe and loved at all times and will endeavour to always fulfil this belief.
We have a large play area which provides children with the opportunity to enjoy outside play and learning time. Our large vegetable garden provides children with the opportunity to plant, water and watch fruit and vegetables grow. These vegetables then become part of our healthy eating, providing the children with the opportunity to try a range of different vegetables they have grown.
Our beautiful centre is purpose built and filled with children’s artwork and master pieces for everyone to admire. We encourage families to spend time in our centre and participate in our centre activities and celebrations.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello my name is Letitia McDonald and I am the Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Angle Vale. I have been working in the early years’ education and care sector for around 19 years and have been a Centre Director now for the last 10 years which is a role I greatly enjoy. In those 10 years, I have been lucky enough to travel around the country having spent time working in Sydney, Greater Western Sydney, Port Douglas, Darwin and Perth. My journey has now brought me to SA in the beautiful Barossa Valley and joining the Stepping Stone (SA) team.
I am passionate and dedicated to providing the highest quality care and support for the children, parents and team members at my centre. Our centre has an amazing learning environment with a fantastic team of inspired Educators here to achieve the highest quality of care and education. If you are considering your options in the area please visit us for a tour of our remarkable centre, and we can have you started and settled into our welcoming environment in no time.