Stepping Stone Angle Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 91-97 Heaslip Road, Angle Vale SA 5117
Phone: 08 8284 8482
Capacity: 120 children
Centre Director: Skye Packham
Assistant Director: Sarah Roesler
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
- Angle Vale Preschool drop off and pick up
- Nature area with vegetable garden and bike track
Stepping Stone Angle Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre provides a warm, caring and friendly environment for children and families. All children’s interests are supported using the Early Years Learning Framework by providing educational learning experiences which are child initiated and provide endless opportunities to learn through play.
Our Educators are welcoming and consider ourselves to be part of your extended family. We believe all children have the right to feel respected, safe and loved at all times and will endeavour to always fulfil this belief.
We have a large play area which provides children with the opportunity to enjoy outside play and learning time. Our large vegetable garden provides children with the opportunity to plant, water and watch fruit and vegetables grow. These vegetables then become part of our healthy eating, providing the children with the opportunity to try a range of different vegetables they have grown.
Our beautiful centre is purpose built and filled with children’s artwork and master pieces for everyone to admire. We encourage families to spend time in our centre and participate in our centre activities and celebrations.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello my name is Skye Packham and I am the Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Angle Vale.
My whole career has been centred round children and I have a lot to offer children, families and the staff members here at Stepping Stone Angle Vale. I completed my qualifications, Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, back in 2004. I then worked in a variety of early years’ education and care settings and also as a teacher in schools. I became a Director of an Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care service, gaining valuable knowledge in my 3 years there, before moving back into the early education and care setting as an Early Childhood Teacher.
I grew up in the Barossa Valley but my family is from Tasmania where they all currently reside. 4 years ago I moved to Tasmania to be closer to my family, but moved back to Adelaide after 2 years to further my career in the education industry.
Here at Stepping Stone Angle Vale we value family feedback and input and would appreciate your participation through different events throughout the year. If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to come and see me at any time.