Stepping Stone Angle Vale Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 91-97 Heaslip Road, Angle Vale SA 5117
Phone: 08 8284 8482
Capacity: 120 children
Director: Noelene Kakoschke
Assistant Director: Liz Starr
- Purpose built centre
- 6 Rooms – Birth to School Age
- Great outdoor areas with sandpits and shade
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years
- Learning Framework
- Security system to access the centre
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious snacks & Meals Cooked on Site using “Nutrition Australia Guidelines”
- Nappies, Linen, Sunscreen and hats provided
- Experienced, qualified team of professional educators
- A Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Discounted Public Holiday Rate applies
- Angle Vale Preschool drop off and pick up
- Nature area with vegetable garden
Stepping Stone Angle Vale Child Care & Early Development Centre provides a warm, caring and friendly environment for educators, families and children. All children’s interests are supported using the Early Years Learning Framework by providing educational learning experiences which are child initiated and provide children the opportunity to learn through play.
Our educators are welcoming and consider ourselves to be part of your extended family. We believe all children have the right to feel respected, safe and loved at all times and will endeavour to always fulfil this belief.
We have a large play area which provides children with the opportunity to enjoy outside play and learning time. Our large vegetable garden provides children with the opportunity to plant, water and watch fruit and vegetables grow. These vegetables then become part of our healthy eating, providing the children with the opportunity to try a range of different vegetables they have grown.
Our beautiful centre is purpose built and child and educators enjoy displaying art work and master pieces for everyone to admire. We encourage families to spend time in our centre and participate in our centre activities and celebrations.
Meet the centre director
Hi, my name is Noelene Kakoschke and I am the Centre Director and have been with Stepping Stone(SA) since April 2008 and am very fortunate to be part of this company. I am married and we have a beautiful daughter. As a family we are very involved with horses, so when not at work I am kept very busy caring and tending the horses. At our centre we strive to create an atmosphere that is welcoming to all who walk through our doors. We offer a stimulating and creative environment with an educational program that embraces the individual child. We look forward to showing you through our centre.