Stepping Stone Para Hills Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 510-516 Bridge Road, Para Hills West SA 5096
Phone: 08 8285 8869
Capacity: 120 children
Centre Director: Kayla Pape
- Purpose built facilities
- 7 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Para Hills’ play spaces are engaging and vibrant, flexible to the needs and interests of our children. They are designed and presented with a love for nature and natural play opportunities. Our children are invited to play between indoor and outdoor play areas as they desire.
Building friendly, strong relationships with our families is something we strive on as a staff team and believe it is an important part of ensuring the families feel a sense of belonging within our centre.
We believe that planning a play based curriculum that is reflective of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards is crucial to a child’s learning and wellbeing. Having a close connection with families allows us to collaborate in curriculum decisions for each individual child, respecting their values, culture and beliefs.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello, my name is Kayla Pape and I am the Centre Director of Stepping Stone Para Hills. I was lucky enough to open the Centre in 2010 as an educator and since then, have furthered my studies and knowledge which has led me into my current position as Centre Director. I have worked in the early education and care sector for nearly 13 years. I am married with a one and a half year old son Nash and another little boy on the way! I enjoy spending time with my closest friends and family and enjoy following AFL – Port Power all the way!
Here at Stepping Stone Para Hills we believe that education is a lifelong experience to be enjoyed by each child. We pride ourselves on providing play spaces which are engaging and vibrant as well as bringing a wealth of inspiration from own life experiences and personal interests.
Our team is extremely passionate and committed to developing partnerships with all our families and assisting children to grow and develop through their early childhood years. I aim to provide a supportive base for my staff team that builds on the foundations already set and guides them to further their knowledge and passion.
I look forward to meeting you and showing your through our remarkable centre!