Stepping Stone Munno Para Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 73 Faulding Avenue, Munno Para SA 5115
Phone: 08 8254 1243
Capacity: 120 children
Centre Director: Kahlee Dix
Assistant Director: Ali Heemskerk
- Purpose built facilities
- 7 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten Program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Located opposite Mark Oliphant College
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Munno Para Childcare & Early Learning Development Centre provides an environment where children can come to not only have fun but are cared for and educated in a friendly and professional environment. Children are educated based on a child-initiated curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework, implemented by our team of professional educators.
Our centre has an excellent working relationship with the local school and preschool, often meeting with educators to discuss programs and upcoming events.
We have many centre events where families are encouraged to participate such as grandparent’s day, Christmas parties and many others.
We have vegetable gardens in our yards, which our children are able to tend to and look after and herbs, which our cook uses in her menu. Our cook provides nutritious and appealing meals which the children enjoy. Our cook also spends time with the children, engaging with, tending to our garden and providing exciting cooking experiences.
Our centre is bright and innovative with gorgeous displays throughout the centre of children’s artwork and group projects.
Meet the centre director
Hi my name is Kahlee and I am the Centre Director of Stepping Stone Munno Para.
I have been with Stepping Stone since May 2010, starting out at Angle Vale as an Assistant Director and have worked my way up to Director here at Munno Para. I have been in the Child Care industry for 9 years and have gained valuable knowledge and experience in those years.
I have been married for nearly four and half years and we have a beautiful daughter together. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
Stepping Stone Munno Para prides its self in providing a safe, warm, stimulating and welcoming environment that encourages your child to have fun, learn, explore and grow as an individual .
We have a team of dedicated professionals committed to excellence. Our team will develop trusting relationships with all families so we can work in partnership to ensure high quality care for all children.
Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to meeting you.