Stepping Stone Kidman Park Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 346 Grange Road, Kidman Park SA 5025
Phone: 08 8356 4645
Capacity: 150 children
Centre Director: Julie Barnes
- Purpose built facilities
- 8 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and Sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
Stepping Stone Kidman Park Childcare & Early Development Centre is a purpose built facility, catering for 150 children aged from 6 weeks up to 6 years. Our facility is located on Grange Road, Kidman Park which is just a short commute to the CBD and close to local schools.
We have a team of passionate Educators who are very committed, caring, hardworking, welcoming and have your child’s best interests at heart.
We have 8 separate activity rooms all with outdoor environments which are safe and inviting with room for children to explore and play. This include a separate 6 weeks to 14 months old room, where our babies have the opportunity to be nurtured and cared for in a loving environment. We pride ourselves on being a Sun Smart Centre and encourage indoor – outdoor play at all times.
All Children are treated equally with regard to religious persuasion, racial origin, additional needs and cultural backgrounds.
Within our service all programs are varied and reflect the Early Years Framework, our families, children and the community. The program is stimulating, engaging and one which enhances children’s learning and development.
We have a four week rotating healthy menu for the children to enjoy, which is continuously reviewed and updated seasonally to meet each child’s daily nutritional needs.
We look forward to caring for and educating your children in the very important early years of their lives.