Stepping Stone Hove Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 382-388 Brighton Road, Hove SA 5048
Phone: 8377 3881
Capacity: 120 children
Centre Director: Jill Kestell
Assistant Director: Leonie Inns
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and Sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rate
- Reduced rate for Armed Force
Welcome to Stepping Stone Hove.
Here at Stepping Stone Hove we have 6 spacious light filled rooms catering for 120 children. These rooms are extremely inviting and offer a large variety of educational resources.
Our large outdoor learning environments have a focus on nature that allow children to explore, take risks, build confidence and have fun.
We have a team of passionate, dedicated early education and care professionals who are enthusiastic and caring. Our team works collaboratively with the children and their families to build positive relationships, where children feel safe and supported in their learning and can develop at their own pace.
We use the Early Years Learning Framework as a platform to ensure children continue to learn and develop through play and enhanced through intentional teaching.
Meet the Centre Director
Welcome to Stepping Stone Hove Childcare & Early Development Centre.
My name is Jill Kestell and I am the Centre Director here at Stepping Stone Hove. I am married with three grown up sons and 3 beautiful grandchildren and have been involved in early education and care for over 20 years. I believe in giving every young child the opportunity to reach their full potential, to discover and learn through play.
At Stepping Stone Hove we offer a warm, friendly, caring and stimulating environment for families and children, where children are encouraged to have fun, explore, take the initiative and be involved in making decisions about their own learning.
We welcome you to visit us and look through our remarkable Centre.