Stepping Stone Aberfoyle Park Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 56 Sunnymeade Drive, Aberfoyle Park SA 5159
Phone: 8270 1377
Capacity: 100 children
Director: Patty Parry
Assistant Director: Danielle Pringle
- Purpose built facilities
- 6 rooms, Birth to School Age
- 3 outdoor environment areas with sandpits and shade
- Natural environment combined with synthetic grass.
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculums incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access centre
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious snacks & Meals Cooked on Site using “Nutrition Australia Guidelines”
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided.
- Experienced, Qualifed team of Professional educators.
- Discounted Public Holiday Rate applies
- A kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher.
At Stepping Stone Aberfoyle Park Childcare & Early Development Centre we have 6 spacious rooms filled with educational resources encouraging a learning through play environment.
We have a large nature yard ready for your children to explore their natural environment that is filled with wooden logs, bench seats, native plants and large gumtrees which attract local native animals such as koalas and kookaburras.
We are a Sun Smart Centre, but also encourage children to bring gumboots and rain coats during wet weather seasons to explore wet weather through splashing in puddles and stomping in mud.
Our curriculum is created around 4 important aspects, these are the child’s interests, parent input, community events/ holidays and intentional teaching lead by the educators, based on the Early Years Learning Framework.
Healthy food is enjoyed daily by the children. Our menu is simple yet varied encouraging the discovery of different tastes and textures, it is a 4 week rotating menu which then changes seasonally.
Meet the centre director
My name is Patty Parry and I would like to take this opportunity to share some information about myself and my Centre with you. I have worked for Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres since June 2010 having begun my career as an Assistant Educator. During this time I have completed by Diploma qualification and through ongoing professional development have continued to develop my skills and knowledge to enable me to progress my career within an industry I am passionate about. I am recently married and have 2 very spoilt dogs, Sasha and Chelsea who are 3 years old.