Stepping Stone Curtis Road Childcare & Early Development Centre
Opening Hours: 6:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Address: 234 Curtis Road, Munno Para SA 5115
Phone: 08 8288 9109
Capacity: 99 children
Centre Director: Leonie Langley
Assistant Director: Sallyann Plane
- Purpose built facilities
- 5 Rooms – Birth to School age
- Outdoor play spaces offering different environments, sandpits and shade that allows children to play and explore
- Developmentally age appropriate curriculum incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework
- Security system to access the building
- Sun Smart Centre
- Nutritious meals cooked on site using the Nutrition Australia Guidelines
- Nappies, linen, hats and sunscreen provided
- Experienced, friendly, qualified team of professional educators
- Storypark app used as an online interactive communication platform
- Kindergarten program run by an Early Childhood Teacher
- Reduced holiday rates
- Reduced rate for Armed Forces
At Stepping Stone Curtis Road we provide children with a warm, caring secure and nurturing environment, an environment where they can grow and reach their full potential.
We have 5 large spacious rooms which ensure children have room to explore and play. Our 3 outside yards provide children with areas for them to run and develop their gross motor skills.
All children will have equal opportunity regardless of their gender, culture, socio–economic background, religion or disability, our children will be fairly treated and with respect at all times.
Our team of educators are highly trained and skilled with a passion for Early Childhood Education.
At Stepping Stone Curtis Road it is our aim to ensure each child’s time in care is a happy fun supported time of learning.
Meet the Centre Director
Hello my name is Leonie Langley and I am the Centre Director of Stepping Stone Curtis Road. I have been involved in early years education for over 20 years, and have been a Centre Director for Stepping Stone (SA) since February 2007 when we opened our first centre at Angle Vale.
I am married with three adult children, with two adorable grandsons Archie and Rory and a beautiful granddaughter Ayla. I love spending time with my family and enjoy weekend getaways and holidaying in new destinations.
I have a firm belief that young children learn through play by having fun, exploring their world, experimenting and taking calculated risks. At Stepping Stone Curtis Road we will assist your child to become a confident and involved learner and celebrate with your child as each new milestone is reached.
I, along with our team of Educators, encourage families to spend time in our remarkable Centre. We value each family and welcome your ideas and feedback.
I look forward to getting to know you and your family.